Sonntag, März 25, 2007

CE Debate

Maybe it's too late to talk about the "debate" when the election is over, and I have nothing new to offer on the subject. The "debate" or Q&A or whatever, reminds me the experience in the Annual General Meeting of a student union in the university. As usual, the whole meeting was pervaded by stupidity. As if it was not bad enough, I had to stand on the stage to confront it directly. At that time, I was naive and silly. I took it seriously.

In the course of the CE debate, similar situation arose. At that moment, I finally realized I was mistaken. Stupidity should be dismissed with a sense of humour. It's supposed to entertain the audience when they start falling asleep. What a pity that I couldn't seize the chance and inadvertently allowed my audience to sleep soundly. This is certainly one of my unfortunate regrets.

Keine Kommentare: