Dienstag, Juni 13, 2006

Picasa2

I have played with this software for a few days and am decently surprised with its performance and functions. Picasa 2 is google's free photo management software. Its strength is certainly its ability to search and index your photos at amazing speed. Together with some basic photo editing functions, it can satisfy the needs of most normal users. It'd be perfect if the interface can make use of the tags and keywords like flickr does, I feel that it's easier to manage my photos in flickr's way.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

但有時仍上載不到 Blog.

Blog 成日好多問題!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I guess this just came out, of course, I could be wrong.

Google just rolled out in beta, like Spreadsheet, Picasa Web Albums. You need to sign up and Google will invite you via email.

flickr is doing something right, so it's about time Picasa get on the web as well.

Siegfried hat gesagt…

LDD: 應該係 blogger 的問題, 近半年 blogger 係慢左好多!

LCL: Picasa has been acquired by google for a year or two already. I didn't notice Picasa web album has just came out! But it has too few functions and only 250M storage, looks like an ordinary web album.